Many consignment shops specialize in clothing or furniture, and while we are happy to take those items as well, one of the aspects of Gaynor's Fine Consignments that makes us unique is our ability to handle "collections" and "accumulations" similar to the better auction houses. If you have a collection that you are looking to sell, whether collected over a lifetime, or inherited from a family member, give us a call.
Over the past 20+ years we have been honored
to have sold these "Fine Collections"
- The Burris Jenkins Original Illustration Artwork Collection
- The Michael Wray Collection of Nabisco Advertising Memorabilia
- Portions of the photographic archives of the San Francisco Examiner Newspaper
- The Presidential and Political Autograph Collection of a Connecticut Gentleman
- The Golden and Silver Age Comic Book Collection of James Royston featuring over 1200 books from his youth
- The Sports autograph collection of Tom Finimore featuring over 10,000 signed 3 x 5 index cards and GPC's
- Immense Stamp Collection from a Cape Cod Estate featuring over 50,000 First Day Covers
- The Train and Locomotive Ephemera collection of Bill Hayes collected from the 1930's to 1960's
- Selected items from the archives of Bacardi Rum Company
- The Sports and Celebrity autographed photo collection of Mary Mahoney featuring over 20,000 photos
- The Pennsylvania hoarder collector of over 6,000 sports and non sports tobacco cards from 1880's-1910's.
- The Political Memorabilia Collection of a member of the Kennedy Administration (JFK, RFK and Teddy)
- Selected pieces from the family of Alexander Hamilton including Documents and Personal Items
- The vast postcard collection of a Central Massachusetts family featuring over half a million (500,000+) cards
- The sports equipment collection of Steve's Sports Den in Milddleboro MA
- The Coin Collection of a Maryland family featuring examples most coins minted from 1800-1964.
- The Martha's Vineyard Edgartown Scrimshaw Gallery Nautical Collection
- The Crosby collection of Boy Scouts Memorabilia
- Autographs, Documents and Memorabilia from the Estate of General Otto Weyland
- More Baseball Card collections than we can count
- And many, many more.
See examples of a few of our fine collections below