CAPE COD'S FAVORITE!
There's no sale...
like a Gaynor's sale!
It’s true! There’s no sale like a Gaynor’s Estate Sale, and there’s a reason we have a reputation for being ‘Cape Cod’s Finest’!
Come and see for yourself! Check out our upcoming events!
Interested in having your own Gaynor's Estate Sale?
Our motto is "Take what you want and we do the rest!"
One of the most common reasons to have an estate sale is the need to liquidate household items in order to place the house on the market for sale.
This can be due to downsizing, a death in the family, moving, or a number of other reasons. Regardless of ‘why’, Gaynor’s is here to offer you our expertise to make your transition as smooth and profitable as possible. We know change is hard, so we are here to make this part easier with your best interests in mind.
What to do:
- Our first advice is “Don't Throw Anything Away!”
- Call us and let us do a walkthrough where we will discuss the options for your sale going forward.
Services we provide:
- We price the items, hold the sale, and do all of the advertising!
- Unsold items at the end of the sale can be removed if needed.
- Broom swept after the sale, ready for the next step!
Why you should use us:
- We have the most competitive rates!
- We offer a quick turnaround (sometimes as fast as one week)!
- No extra work for you, let us take care of everything!
- Not all items should be sold at an estate sale. We also sell items on eBay, at our consignment shop, and can put items at auction if appropriate. We sell your material in the venue in which it will bring you the most profit.
- While most estate sale companies want a minimum of $5-10k in material, we will take smaller sales and simply adjust the commission to fit the sale.
- Lightning fast payout! Get the profits from your sale as fast as possible!
Interested in going forward with a Gaynor’s Estate Sale of your own? Contact us!
Gaynor's Fine Consignments was able to collaborate with Sandwich High School students to create this video! Check it out on YouTube by clicking the video box above!